4973 State Hwy 206
Bainbridge, NY 13733
- 2,472sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $706.57/mo
Description for 4973 State Hwy 206, Bainbridge, NY 13733
MINT CONDITION! Prestigious 2007 Center Hall Colonial on Over an Acre! 1st Flr Family Room w/Gas FP. 1st Flr Lndry Room & 1/2 Bath. 2nd Gas FP/Spacious Master Bath. Unfin. Walk-Out Basement; Radiant Heat in Floor & 2nd 1/2 Bath. Lg Cov Front Deck & Huge Wrap-Around 3/4 Cov Back Deck. Near State Game Lands! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS - CERTAIN TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY!
- Acres Total: 1.04
- Lot Size: 1.04 Acres
- Square Feet Total: 2,472
- Floors: CARPET WALL/WALL,VINYL,LAMINATE
- Year Built: 2007
- County: Chenango
- ExteriorFeatures: INSULATED WINDOWS,DECK OPEN,DECK COVERED,TREES,SHRUBS/FLOWERS
- Exterior Type: Vinyl
- Parking And Garage: DRIVE,PARKING SPACES
- Finished Above Grade: 2,472
- Bath 1 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bath 1 Size: 8' x 6'
- Half-Baths: 2
- Baths: 2
- Bedroom 4 Size: 11'8" x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level: 2nd Floor
- Master Bedroom Size: 15'4"x 12'6"
- Bedrooms: 4
- Den Size: 12'9" x 8'9"
- Den Level: 2nd Floor
- Dining Area Length: In Kitchen
- Dining Room Size: 16'5"x 12'6"
- Dining Room Level: 1st Floor
- Half-Baths Level 1: 1st Floor
- Half-Baths Level 2: Basement
- Other Room Half Baths: In Basement
- Half Bath Size: 7'6" x 3'
- Kitchen Size: 21'7"x 12'6"
- Kitchen Level: 1st Floor
- Laundry Room Size: 9'1" x 7'6"
- Laundry Room Level: 1st Floor
- Bedroom 2 Size: 15'1"x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 3 Size: 12'6"x 11'2"
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2nd Floor
- Family Room Size: 16'1"x 12'6"
- Family Room Level: 1st Floor
- Fireplace Description: 1st Floor
- Fireplace Size: Gas in FR
- Fireplace 2 Size: Gas in MBath
- Foyer Level 1: 1st Floor
- Foyer Size: 12'6"x10'10"
- Living Room Size: 16'5"x 12'6"
- Living Room Level: 1st Floor
- Master Bath Level: 2nd Floor
- Master Bath Size: 12'6"x11'10"
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Floor
- Appliances: RANGE/STOVE,OVEN,REFRIGERATOR,MICROWAVE,DISHWASHER,EXHAUST FAN,RANGE HOOD,FIREPLACE - GAS,PROPANE TANK - LEASED
- Fuel: OIL,PROPANE
- Heating System: HOT WATER BASEBOARD,RADIANT
- Water: WELL
- WaterHeater: OIL
- Cooling: CEILING FAN
- Sewer: SEPTIC
- Total Taxes: 5,331
- Tax ID: 286.06-1-22
- Tax Township: Bainbridge
- School District: Bainbridge
- School Elementary: Bainbridge
- Style of Home: Two Story
- Foundation: BASEMENT-FULL,CONCRETE,OTHER - SEE REMARKS
- Special Features: WORKSHOP,WALK-IN CLOSETS,DRYER CONNECTION-ELEC,WALKOUT BASEMENT,WHIRLPOOL
- Items To Remain: SHADES/BLINDS ONLY,SMOKE DETECTORS,CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- Other Uses: None
- Zoning: Agr
- Lot Description: GENERALLY LEVEL,LEVEL TO SLOPING IN REAR,WOODED,STREAM
Street View Not Available
Directions to 4973 State Hwy 206, Bainbridge, NY 13733
From Binghamton, I81 north to I88 east to Bainbridge Exit 8. Right onto 206 east for 2.7 miles. House on left.
The listing information for 4973 State Hwy 206, Bainbridge, NY 13733 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REALTY USA
Get Financing for 4973 State Hwy 206, Bainbridge, NY 13733
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Front and Center's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Front and Center, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Copyright Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication and material may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, internet, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or digitizing, without the prior written permission of the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Violators shall be liable to the Board under Title 17 of the United States Code and may be subject to prosecution thereunder. The contents of this publication and material are subject to change without notice.
Last Updated 06/28/2017 at 5:58pm