1610 Monroe Street
Endicott, NY 13760
- 1,790sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $238.71/mo
Description for 1610 Monroe Street, Endicott, NY 13760
REDUCED! Move-In Condition!Pantry & 1st Floor Quarter Bath Off Kitchen. Remodeled 2nd Floor, Including New Sheetrock & Insulation. New Insulated Replacement Windows & New roof 2010! Hardwood Floors Throughout! Lower Level Family Room. Security System! Covered Front Porch, Open Rear Deck, Fenced Back Yard, Garage & Carport! WOW!
- Acres Total: 0.11
- Lot Size: 47' x 100'
- Square Feet Total: 1,790
- Floors: HARDWOOD AND VINYL,LAMINATE
- Year Built: 1915
- County: Broome
- Subdivision: Village of Endicott
- ExteriorFeatures: INSULATED WINDOWS,DECK OPEN,PORCH COVERED,CABLE AVAILABLE,SHRUBS/FLOWERS
- Exterior Type: Vinyl
- Parking And Garage: GARAGE AND CARPORT,CARPORT SINGLE,GARAGE SINGLE DETACHED,DRIVE,PARKING SPACES
- Finished Above Grade: 1,560
- Bath 1 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bath 1 Size: 9'6" x 6'3"
- Half-Baths: 1
- Baths: 1
- Bedroom 4 Size: 11'6"x 10'3"
- Master Bedroom Size: 15'9" x 11'
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bonus Room Level: 1st Floor
- Bonus Room Size: 6' x 3'3"
- Dining Room Size: 12'6"x 11'4"
- Dining Room Level: 1st Floor
- Half-Baths Level 1: 1st Floor
- Half Bath Size: 5'4" x 2'8"
- Kitchen Size: 13'3" x 13'
- Kitchen Level: 1st Floor
- Bedroom 2 Size: 11'5" x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 3 Size: 13'5" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2nd Floor
- Family Room Size: 24'3" x 9'6"
- Family Room Level: Finished Lower Level
- Foyer Level 1: 1st Floor
- Foyer Size: 11'5"x 10'3"
- Living Room Size: 14'4"x 13'4"
- Living Room Level: 1st Floor
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Floor
- Appliances: RANGE/STOVE-Countertop,REFRIGERATOR,DISHWASHER-Built-in,WASHER,DRYER,HUMIDIFIER,EXHAUST FAN,WATER SOFTENER - OWNED
- Fuel: GAS
- Heating System: FORCED HOT AIR
- Water: PUBLIC
- WaterHeater: GAS
- Cooling: CEILING FAN,NONE
- Sewer: PUBLIC
- Total Taxes: 2,815
- Tax ID: 157.07-6-20
- Tax Township: Union
- School District: Union Endicott
- School Elementary: Thomas J Watson
- Style of Home: Two Story
- Garage / Carport Spaces: 1
- Foundation: BASEMENT-FULL,STONE,CONCRETE
- Special Features: WALKUP ATTIC UNFINISHED
- Items To Remain: SECURITY SYSTEM,SMOKE DETECTORS,CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR,RADON MITIGATION SYSTEM
- Other Uses: None
- Zoning: Res
- Lot Description: GENERALLY LEVEL,FENCED YARD
Street View Not Available
Directions to 1610 Monroe Street, Endicott, NY 13760
Maine Street/Route 17C in Endicott, north on Roosevelt to corner of Monroe and Roosevelt
The listing information for 1610 Monroe Street, Endicott, NY 13760 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, HOWARD HANNA
Get Financing for 1610 Monroe Street, Endicott, NY 13760
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Front and Center's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Front and Center, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Copyright Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. 2018. All rights reserved. No part of this publication and material may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, internet, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or digitizing, without the prior written permission of the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Violators shall be liable to the Board under Title 17 of the United States Code and may be subject to prosecution thereunder. The contents of this publication and material are subject to change without notice.
Last Updated 03/23/2018 at 11:38pm