Licensed since 2004, I enjoy helping buyers and sellers navigate their important real estate transactions. My goal is to make home ownership a reality and a pleasant experience for all clients. As a certified First Time Homebuyer Specialist, I am trained to work with this unique group on one of the most important purchases of their lives.
As a lifelong resident of Broome County, I take pride in our community and the many great things it has to offer. After graduating from BCC, I worked at IBM in administration and information technology (IT), developing strong organizational and communication skills. These customer service skills help me guide you through the complexities of a modern real estate transaction.
Whether buying or selling, I'm ready to put my experience and the resources of EXIT Realty to work for you!
*SRES: Seniors Real Estate Specialist-Addressing the specific needs of the senior buyer & seller.
*First Time Home Buyer Specialist-Addressing the specific needs of the uninitiated first time home buyer.
*CHMS: Certified Home Marketing Specialist-Helping sellers prepare their home for competition in the real estate market.
* Member of National Association of Realtors and New York State Association of Realtors
* Member of the Greater Binghamton Board of Realtors
* AAS in Secretarial Sciences
*AAS in Computer Studies
*Certified First Time Home Buyer Specialist
*Certified Home Marketing Specialist
* Volunteer at various church activities
* Volunteer at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open
* Volunteer at Greater Golf fund raiser for breast cancer
* Healthy Living & working out at the gym
* Walking my dog
* Spending time with my family
Together, let’s make “Home” happen!